April 21, 2014
If you have an oily scalp like me then you suffer from a greasy scalp every second day during summer. To avoid shampooing everyday, I replaced my trusty baby powder with this yummy dry shampoo with all ingredients are easily available in your pantry.
Give it a try on days you can't wash your hair or for shiny great smelling hair.
April 18, 2014
Lace is one of those fabrics that you can wear year around and in multiple ways. Glam, dainty or casual, there are many ways to don this girlie number. Today, I'm inspired by the casual chic Coachella street style.
Sonu wore a little lace dress with a statement bag
Dress, Origem (similar here)| bag, Oberoi Mall (last worn here)| heels, Bandra (also worn here)| cuff, Courio Cottage| watch, Michael Kors| glare, Armani Jeans| lipstick, MAC Love Forever
- The fabric is of utmost importance when it comes to lace. I usually go for a thicker quality lace, one that I can wear casually during the day and glam for a dinner date.
- Lace is pretty as is but details like scalloped edges are added perks. These small details make all the difference.
- Can't wait to layer this little number with a chambray shirt and ballet flats and a sling bag.
- To recycle a lace dress add a bright tunic and cinch it to the waist with a lace peekaboo effect.
- See another white dress I love, here.