byJasleen Kaur GuptaJan 08, 2016 #FbPicks 7 Likes
With age there is one thing you learn and learn well - the magic of wearing great inner wear. It not only makes you feel good on the inside but also look great on the outside. However, the search for the perfect bra for a well-endowed woman is like trying to find Bigfoot, you hear stories about it from other people but never in fact witness it for yourself.
But here's the thing. Thanks to technology the top heavy woman can now rejoice. I realised a while ago that post my teenage years there was no way I could get by without wearing the underwired bra - the only thing that supports the twins enough, however, like every other smart woman I had my pair of comfy 'home bras' that I just couldn't wait to get into because of all the digging the wires subjected my skin to.
Cut to Triumph's Magic Wire that came up with Silicone wires that don't stick out sharp or bend or dig into your skin. It's basically all the good stuff like support and fit without the discomfort. It's beautiful, it's sexy and wearable. I said goodbye to those red streaks on my skin I had come to accept. And wait! We so agree with the price too. Triumph is not burning an unholy hole in your pocket by charging a bomb. You can get this goodness for approximately, Rs.1599/-
While I picked a classic black they have some super amazing (and adventurous) colours to choose from for those who like it spicy. On that fun note here is some bra related trivia for you:
1. Your bra has an expiration date: Yep, even the best ones need to go. Experts says a year and half should be the ideal life cycle for your bra. Post that don't expect the same comfort and support.
2. Your bra bands are not the ones that are supporting you: Unlike what you thought, it's the bra band that does the heavy lifting and that is precisely why an underwire makes the set look so awesome and well-supported.
3. The bra industry is rich! In 2014 $16 Billion was spent on buying bras worldwide.
4. 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong bra size: You would think you'd have it sorted by now, but apparently not. Make sure you get a bra fit expert at Triumph to tell you what the right size is for you.
5. The padded bra was made for sportswomen: An essential in every wardrobe now for enhancement or to wear under fitted clothes, the padded bra was originally conceived to protect sportswomen.
Find Triumph on:
Subscribe for Newsletter