byTeam Fashion Bombay Aug 26, 2011 #Snjoutfits 2 Likes
We both turned up in skirts today while Sonu wore an old-school, nomad-like, vibrant piece, Jasleen's was more edgy, and modern art inspired. Skirts have come along way and nothing spells feminine like an elegant skirt in silk, chiffon, georgette or satin. This is how we strutted our skirts.
- While pulling up a boho look, remember to chic it up with an element or two. You accessories are the best way to do that.
- Longer lengths can make you drown if you're too petite so work with sheer fabrics and lighter materials. Add wedges or block heels to add the necessary height.
- Try varying various lengths of blouses and tunics with your long skirt to mix it up a bit
- Wearing tight and tight is not a good option unless you're Kim Kardashian, so break the monotony on the top or bottom with a baggy silhouette.
- Adding a belt to highlight your assets always works.
- The length of the skirt should be determined by how slender or chunky your legs are. The mid calf and knee-length look is great for thicker legs.
no images were found
Subscribe for Newsletter