byTeam Fashion Bombay May 02, 2013 #FbTips 0 Likes
We all know how wearing the right lingerie makes all the difference. We spoke to a bra fitting expert from Debenhams to give us some pointers on the common mistakes women make.
1. Getting habituated: Most women wear the same bra in the same style from the same brand for years to come and get so used to it that even if it's not right for them they can't change out of it because it's a habit.
2. The wrong size: The perpetual debate but as you grow older and your body changes, it is important to get yourself sized periodically to determine the right fit. Stores like Debenhams offer this service 365 days and free of cost.
3. As per outfit: It's important to know that different outfits require different bras. While a full cup is ideal for everyday and work environment, you need a balcony bra for wider necks and plunge bras for a cocktail draws etc. Wearing it vice versa may cause an accidental spill and other issues.
4. Embarassment: Most women refuse to get sized because they think they know their body best or are simply embarrassed to admit they've been wearing the wrong bra or size. The bra fitting expert is a professional and should be trusted.
5. Too tight too loose? Some women just like their bras to be very tight and hold up their assets while others like a comfortable fit. However, there is something called the 'right fit' which is a mix of support and comfort, one needs to be open to experimenting and finding the right fit or taking professional advice.
Visit the Debenhams store to avail of this free Bra Fit service between May 2nd to 5th and get special offers and discounts as well. Debenhams at Phoenix Market City, Kurla.
Subscribe for Newsletter