Without a real dress code we wanted to wear something chic but not too formal. Since it was a meeting about our blog and we wanted to showcase our true styles. Jasleen wore her favourite style-the pleated pants while Sonu wore hers-the blazer. This is how we wore our looks.
- Animal print is timeless though of course overdoing it can make you look tacky.
- Mix your animal prints with softer silhouettes, bright colours and prints like floral.
- Go easy on the gold jewellery while wearing animal print, again that could look horribly wrong.
- More pleated pants looks here and here.
- Throwing on a blazer on a basic jeans and tee look can also get you ready for a meeting in a jiffy.
- Pair high heels and a tote with our blazer for a meeting or simply trade it for flats and a satchel while traveling.
- A well fitted blazer should let you move your arms freely and button up if need be.
- More blazer looks here and here.