Sonu wore a light layer with skinny jeans and bright chappals
- I find it hard to let go off my layers even during the hotter months, so much so that I scout for light layers.
- If you are like me, look for thinner fabric jackets, waistcoats, wraps and scarves to layer in the hotter months.
- Accessories are a good way to layer in summer. Throw on a bold necklace, stacked up wrists and a chunky watch with a simple tank and jeans combination.
- Chappals are a good way to add an ethnic touch to your look. Pick bright colours like tangerine, yellow or aqua for a fun pop.
- The summer season calls for icy and minty fresh shades like sea green and lemony yellows. Invest in at least one such shade for this season.
- A simple blouse and trouser combination is instantly revived with statement glares. I chose an over-sized one to suit my face cut. For beginners pick the classic aviator style, they suit most face shapes.
- Add a sudden surprise of colour with your footwear. I am OD--ing on the kolhapuri style. They are comfortable and look great with Indian and western wear.