- One piece dresses/ tunics/ kaftans double up as wraps to wear over swimsuits and bikinis.
- A bright cap to protect yourself from the harsh sun and tan!
- Shorts of any kind - denim, cotton, long or short. Pack as many as you have.
- Don't compromise with cheap sunglasses, protect your eyes with a good pair.
3. Double up: The trick to packing right is packing light. Carry items that double up and can be worn in multiple ways. Carry tunics that cover about the mid thigh length and these can be paired with your shorts. Even if your shorts aren't visible they look sexy and summery. Of course you can wear the tunics as is as dresses. You can also pack several t-shirts that you can use as day wear, sleep wear and beach wear too.
- Sunscreen with SPF 50 (we are loving Keihl's) is must for Indian skin - dab on and pat, do not rub it into your skin.
- Emergency medicines
- Hand sanitisers
- Baby wipes that double up as makeup removers
- Toilet paper