|Sonu wore her metallic dress with stockings|
February 16, 2012
It doesn't happen often but we were on two different pages style wise while choosing our outfits. While Sonu was thinking a Valentine's Day dinner date (weekend V-Day celebrations), Jasleen was fantasising about a holiday on the beach. In a bid to feel bright and shiny she went OTT with neon green shoes and feather extensions braided in my hair. Sonu looked ready to party Sex and the City style in her metallic dress with a pop of orange for some fun. Sometimes it's fun to be like chalk and cheese, don't you think? Although on second thoughts we both did end up wearing orange and stockings.
On wearing stockings:
- Stockings are always fub whether you wear them foot or footless - the ankle length being more wearable in the city of course.
- Don't use stockings to merely add lenght to short dresses, use it to add layers and character and colours.
- Wear a long shirt dress with contrast stockings and a belt for a fun day with the girls.
- Wear stockgs with your short playsuit and a sling bag for a day at the mall.
- Wear stockings with your denim shorts and a tank top and leather blazer for a night out in town.
Dress, gifted| stockings, Marks & Spencer| blazer, Zara| heels, Charles & Keith| clutch, Aldo Accessories| bracelet, Curio Cottage| cuff, Swarovski
Jasleen wore neon orange stockings with a tunic/dress
Dress, Mango| stockings, Vero Moda| bracelet, bag & feather hair extension, Kala Ghoda Fest| shoes, Bandra| belt, Forever New
Clicked by my husband, G