We truly wish we could arrange a gift for all our lovely readers but at this moment, it will have to be these two. Here are the pictures and emails of the two winners. Thanks for all the love and support.
CONTEST # Wins a spa day at Saks Salon and a free shopping trip with Fashion Bombay at Guru Clothing
WINNER # Apurva Saxena
1. Lacoste with a sun dress
2. White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor with a floral ensemble
3. Radiance by Britny Spears if you are wearing bright colours
4. Moon sparkle by Escada at a cocktail party
CONTEST # Wins a free shopping trip to Pavers England and Guess with Fashion Bombay
WINNER # Ruchi Bubber
She gave us two simple yet effective beauty tips.
1. Kohl tends to get greasy in the summers and the humidity often makes kajal smudge. a quick idea to avoid that. Before sharpening your kohl pencil, place it in the freezer for 10 minutes. It will harden slightly and not break when sharpened. This will also help you apply them smoothly over the lids and you can create a fine line under your eyes and make it look neat.
2. Tip to choose a correct foundation for your skin: When picking out a concealer or foundation, the colour should always be tested on the inside of your wrist. The skin there is the most unblemished and will give you a good idea of how it will look on your face.