While Jasleen wore a strict dress with Oxford heels, Sonu decided to wear neon (also a current hot trend). Here’s how we wore them.
- Colour overdose is not a thing of the past as long as you balance your colours well.
- Mix saturated colours with brighter/ lighter pops to keep the look from seeming OTT.
- Pairing interesting accessories with your look can determine the right amount of freshness.
- The 1940s were stricter with long hemlines and a slim waist. This flared style suits an apple body (narrow hips) because it gives volume to the lower half of the body.
- The volume also gives the illusion of a slimmer waist that works well for thick midriffs.
- The brogues with shoes add the right amount of drama to make it a complete period look.