|At the W for Woman Store in Colaba. See more images here|
- It's a common misconception that you can pair your kurtas with only churidaars or patiala pants. Think out-of-the-box and re-invent your ubiquitous kurta.
- The umbrella kurta is very versatile and can also be worn as is as a dress. Simple layer with a matching skirt to play safe or add an edgy touch with a contrasting shade.
- The pairing with a blazer instantly adds a formal element to the look and also jazzes it up with the bright colour.
- An umbrella cut is mostly flattering on all body types, the amount of the volume should be monitored according to the frame, size of the hips and the height.
- Pakistani pants are a rage this season and you will see most kurtas and even wedding wear paired with these. Very versatile, these ankle pants are great with a long length kurta, in some cases where only about 2 inches of the pants are visible.
- The pairing of this kurta with pants instantly made it more wearable without a dupatta, with a churidaar this same look would look incomplete.
- These pants suit most body types, except the fact that the ankle length can make your legs look stubby and one look short. It is then advisable to wear kolhapuri wedges or pumps to add height.