With faded jeans:
- Remember to pick out the right pair of faded denims, very synthetic washes, deliberate patchy fading, symmetrical fades look very artificial. Go with more natural fades that are well done and look like they've happened naturally over time.
- Don't wear very formal blouses with your faded jeans, it looks like too stark a contrast. To wear something semi formal wear with a solid dark coloured shirt and pumps.
- An over sized shirt dress looks great when paired with the faded pair of denim, bright coloured sneakers, floral sling bags, studded bucket bags and jelly accessories make great accompaniments.
- Team a boyfriend blazer in a dark or bright colour like orange, navy or emerald and wear with kolhapuris and a statement neck piece for a boho chic look.
- If you want to wear them to work, wear a long shirt and combine with a wrap or a long blazer and Oxfords.