- Wearing prints is a good way to camouflage your curves. Depending on your preference choose your prints, I'm a big fan of florals.
- If you are curvy and big built pick larger prints, they will slim you down. Similarly the petite women should pick small teacup prints.
- If you are a simple dresser and avoid prints in your garments, then add accessories with prints on them. Heels, bags, jewellery all are great ways of adding prints to your ensemble.
- Remember whenever you wear print you are drawing attention to that area, so pick your prints safely.
Jeans & bag, Zara| blouse, Fashion Street (last worn here)| vest, Forever New| watch, Guess| brogues, F21 (worn here)
- Explore different colour palettes in your wardrobe. I read this excellent tip in Style Yourself wherein you can discover shades that suit you the most. All you have to do is hold a piece of white paper to your face and check if your cheek looks rosy, yellow or slightly blue. In general, you'll should try to enhance and match your skin's natural undertones.
- Wear darker shades to cover your problem areas and lighter shades to highlight your assets. Pear/hourglass shapes should opt for darker-coloured pants or skirts.
- Taller and athletic shapes should wear one bright shade head-to-toe to accentuate their height.