June 07, 2011
Yes, we were at the Pheonix Mills and though we didn't really shop, we had a great time. The rainy weather has certainly made the weather more bearable.
Sonu wore ripped jeans with a tank top with a cropped blazer
- Dress or under-dress with and without a blazer. An instant glam quotient can lift your spirits and your outfit.
- Ripped jeans are debatable in many circles, but if you pick a stylish rip like this one without an over-the-top grungy feel, then it can be a good pair to own. It adds the right amount of casual or chic in your wardrobe if done well. Light blue, white or black should be the colours to look for.
- Depending on the occasion show or hide your rip playing with long and cropped tops.
- While wearing horizontal stripes make sure you break the stripes with a layer. It takes away from the illusion of making you look wider.
Pants, Mango| Shirt, Fashion Street| bag, Dharavi| Shoes, Bandra| necklace, gifted by my sister, G| nail paint, Color Bar's Exclusive Shade 15
- Morning meetings required me to wear something slightly formal that would last me through the dust and other elements.
- The pleated pants and a black shirt were the choice because of comfort and colour.
- Basic shirts in rich materials are always useful and very versatile. Dress it up with pearls and a satchel bag and high heels for a chic event.
- Wear your shirt with shorts and a boyfriend blazer for brunch or over jeans for a casual day out.