Coming back to our birthday celebration, Jasleen exercised her lung power to fill up some balloons while Sonu arranged a very yummy cupcake in pink especially for Fashion Bombay!
This is what we wore.
- Wedges are everywhere this season and you are sure to find a style to suit your body, height and wardrobe.
- We recommend going for something less chunky if you're not too tall, with slinky straps works well for petite bodies while really chunky wedges also tend to suit small feet a tad more than really large feet.
- The over-sized shirt borrowed from her Dad has a relaxed look that brightened with her flower brooch.
- The jumper in knee-length is so fun to work with and comfortable. Jasleen went for the very aviator look with her badges and a wing brooch (borrowed from her husband, G) while the pink flats added the 'girlie' ingredient.
- The same jumper can be dressed up for the night with a sequinned jacket and wedges. A clutch in a contrast or matching colour would add zing to.
- Jumpers and rompers can look good on all body types. While someone petite will look good in a romper and taller person can carry of the fuller jumpsuit well. You can also decide on the material based on your body type. The jersey material works well to show of a curvy body.