PS: You can also see all these looks in this month's Cosmopolitan :)
The Bohemian party girl:
- This sultry and sexy look is perfect for any season. The nude paired with nude ensemble looks great to go anywhere and on all skin tones.
- Since the colours of the ensemble are basic, you can get overboard with your accessories. Add colour to your attire with statement necklaces or oversized rings and chunky bracelets. For more tips, see here.
- Leave your hair messy with curls and wear burnt pink shades, corals or reds on your lips or nails to complete the boho look.
- Nudes are very in this season and we find ourselves being drawn to a lot of light pinks, peaches and beiges. This look is a mash up of nude shades---the beige wedges combined with a dressy belt on a billowy dress.
- Jasleen loves to play the girly girl from time to time, a look that is timeless and surely appeals to most of the ladies.
- Keep your makeup to a bare minimal, tie a neat bund with simple diamond earrings.