Dress, Ritu Kumar Label (also worn here)| Hakoba cape, Fashion Street| gladiators & bag, Forever 21| belt, too old
- Q: Why? A: Two words -- Comfortable and colourful.
- Eliminate the dullness of the weather by adding colour to brighten your ensemble. The silhouette and length of the dress gave was perfect for an eventful day.
- The belt worn like this adds shape to almost all body types.
- Add a jacket, cape or a wrap to keep you warm and cosy.
- The tote comes in handy for all your files and notepads.
- There is something special about over-sized tops, tees and shirts. They are versatile, wear them with a belt, blazer, vest or a wrap.
- Small to medium sized women can wear them in almost all those combinations, large size onwards women choose your over-sized tops correctly, one which is a size or two larger not more.
- Sonu added a belt to add shape and also avoided to repeat her earlier post.
- The ballerinas add colour to the otherwise dull outfit.