- With the sun shining again, Sonu wore a bright sunflower dress for some casual meetings and supper.
- Shorts are a great way to reinvent the old style bloomers for short dresses. It keeps you comfortable all day long and looks stylish when it peeks under the dress as well.
- You can try shorts in varying lengths with tunics and dresses; they are a great way to make them formal too.
- Sonu’s wedges add chic to the cute ensemble. You can also gram up something cutesy with a denim, leather or boyfriend jacket.
- Sonu’s SJP inspired gold Rayban are the buy of the season. Post Sex and the City 2 we have been looking for something similar and Sonu was lucky to find is almost the same!
September 24, 2010
After a week-long break with loads of work and the LFW, we thought we’ll meet in a new location for our meeting (something other than the Palladium Mall). We chose this insanely gorgeous Tasting Room restaurant in the Good Earth store. The décor is classy yet subtle and rustic. A wonderful place for candlelit dates, work meetings or post shopping sojourns.This is what we wore:
Jasleen wore lace printed leggings with a modified blazer
Lace leggings, U and Me, Chembur|tunic, Fashion Street| Jacket, Marks & Spencer (modified)| vintage gold bolt clutch, a gift from my mum-in-law
• Jasleen modified her old blazer by changing the buttons to an antique gold with an anchor and the epilates that she borrowed from her father-in-law (ex-commander Air India).
• Modifying your blazer is a really simple thing to do. Add shoulder pads, big buttons, change the sleeves, add badges or brooches and metal links for a whole new look.
• Jasleen found these lace leggings at a local store in Chembur. They have well-done lace and the floral print eliminates any kinky overtones.
• Wearing wedges and carrying a clutch makes the look formal. You can wear the same combination with ballerinas and a sling bag for more a casual shopping or an in-flight travel look.