Shirt, Forever New| jeans, vintage| wedges, Charles & Keith| bag, Aldo| links, Curio Cottage| brooch, Silver Plaza
- This shirt can replace your 'basic white shirt'. It has fine shimmer lines and the colour makes it perfect to be worn and mixed with any colour.
It can be worn casually on a pair of shorts and is perfect to pair with a bright spaghetti.
A shirt like this in a soft fabric can be tucked in, knotted, layered and paired with many necklaces
- The wedges certainly add a pop of colour and attitude, Sonu's new buy from Charles & Keith
The wedges are one of those classic statement buys that can instantly lift an outfit and the style of the shoe can be worn with dresses and pants both
- The linen dress was a gift from my mum and not something I liked very much. But the more I wear
- it, I realise its versatility. I have worn this dress for a birthday party with black heels and a clutch - just very basic and predictable.
- The colour too is muted and yet lively.
- You can also pair a dress like this with a long wrap, an open shirt or a printed scarf.
- Since the dress is plain, I can also add any loud accessory in the form of a bag or cuffs.