- Pile on necklaces, belts and scarves to make your outfit interesting. Accessories can completely revamp your attire.
- But make sure not to add too many accessories at the same time. Start off with a belt and earrings or some beads and a tote.
Look 2: Layer with a blazer:
- One of the simplest yet most rewarding forms of layering is by adding a blazer, vest or even a jacket.
- If you have a loose tunic or one that doesn't flatter you, add a blazer to give structure.
- To add an extra something, throw in a scarf to look formal yet chic.
- Dresses are versatile, wear them as a tunic over jeggings or wear as a top under a skirt. Just make sure that the skirt has a longer hem than the dress.
- Make your wardrobe flexible to make the most of what you have.